Friday, July 10, 2009

Party In Paradise 2009


On Saturday, June 20th 2009, Tori MacArthur and Jonah Mayes hit the stage. They performed 4 songs together and then everyone at the party was treated to an amazing surprise. Jonah left the stage and it was just Tori and her guitar. She launched into the first of her songs a little shaky but managed to hit her stride by the second. She finished her set with The Best Day by Taylor Swift and then Jonah joined her onstage for yet another surprise. They performed Tori's first original titled Maybe You Love Me Too. I have to admit it brought a little tear to my eye.
Party in Paradise was a success because of the many wonderful people that helped me pull it off and I'd like to take the time to thank everyone involved:
Tori MacArthur, thank you for sharing your talent with the world and my little party. I love you!
Jonah Mayes, many thanks for your humor, talent and patience.
Muzz...and the rest of the band: thank you, thank you, thank you
Greg Holman, it just wouldn't be a party without you there. Thanks for being the best D.J. in Dallas
Dave Fitz, thanks for the awesome sound, Chris Boshell, thanks for kick ass lighting!
Arthur MacArthur for grilling some awesome cheeseburgers.
Lisa, Greg, Liz, Marc, Jeff, Sharon, Victoria and Rick you guys remind me what true friendship is...Thank you my friends.
To everyone who came to our little redneck beach party....thank you and I hope you had a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment